Our little guy arrived Feb. 23rd at 10:13 pm. He weighed 8lb 7 oz and was 20 inches.
We couldn't be happier, more in love parents.
I'll add pictures now and write more later.

6 days old - mommy is smitten.

6 days old with Daddy. He was bright eyed so we took lots of pics that day!

My first bath at home. I screamed. Wasn't too impressed, but happy once I got in my towel!!

We made it home from the hospital!

Brand new baby. 1 hour old.

The Crew at the hospital
3 comments:
My Precious Nephew!
I love all these pics! Wish we could give you all a hug and can't wait to hold him!!
These pictures are SO sweet. So happy Oliver is here and it is easy to see how pleased and proud his parents are! (Well, maybe a little tired, too..!)
Post a Comment