Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

We went to a murder mystery party.  Troy and I were assigned the roles of British constables, so I went as "Constable Potbelly."  I couldn't smile because my mustache would fall off!!

Me n' Bonita
Heidi - a tavern wench :) and Riley - a pumpkin!
Bonita and Oreo - a miniature zebra!
Melissa, Forrie, Chrissy, Greg and Becky.
Bronzon and Heidi
Miranda, a ghost, Kami and Jed.  Freaky blue teeth, guys!
Angela . . . the Bornean immigrant . . . and Becky making food.
Becky and Greg.
Two really hot constables . . .
Police brutality on the highwayman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all such fun and funny pictures! What a lot of great "get-ups"! I think it would have been impossible to choose a first place costume, but you would have been one of the winners!!! What a shame this blog is private.......everyone should get to see these pictures!! hee hee :)