Okay, I'm really bad at this sort of thing . . . so if this is my only post, just don't be suprised. :) I'm now going to see if I can figure out how to add pictures from our trip.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Title, schmitle
I'm feeling bad that most of my family is so far away and isn't getting to share in this strange and wonderful process of being pregnant. (For them marveling at how big someone's stomach can stretch.) So here I am setting up a blog . . . and postponing admitting to myself that our Hawaiian vacation is really over and doing what needs to be done . . . unpacking from our trip, tackling the many projects that need to be done in this house, setting up dental appts, etc. You get the picture. Blogging today is what cleaning my dorm room was in college . . . doing something I normally wouldn't want to do, but which now looks attractive when something less desireable is needing to be done (back then it was studying).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And mine is reading your blog instead of washing dishes!
Love your photos... miss you guys.. Hugs Gin
OH FUN!!! So glad you have a blog and we can keep up to date!
Post a Comment